If you need to seek the services of a mental health professional covered by your insurance, consider CBH. We’re a provider that accepts insurance for all services. Everything we offer can receive coverage from select insurance providers. Our insurance information is always subject to change, so please call us at 703.812.4642 if you have specific questions.
Insurance Providers Accepted at CBH
Our insurance-based psychiatrists in Arlington accept plans from the following providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst, Blue Cross Federal Employee Program, Anthem
- Aetna Innovation
- Tricare Select
- United Behavioral Health/United Healthcare
Contact our team if you have any questions about a certain plan and the services it covers. You may also ask us about our standard charges if you have a different insurance company.
Services Available for Coverage
You can receive the following services from our insurance-based programs:
- Evaluation and diagnosis: Undiagnosed patients may visit us to get an evaluation of their symptoms. Our existing patients may receive additional assessments and diagnoses as treatment progresses.
- Medication management: One of our insurance-based psychiatrists can prescribe medication for your symptoms. They’ll keep track of any side effects that occur and monitor the treatment’s effectiveness.
- Psychotherapy: Our insurance-covered therapy services allow you to explore your behaviors in a judgment-free setting. Your counselor will help you understand your symptoms and how to manage them.
- Substance abuse treatment: We can help if you have a substance abuse disorder. Our team will work with you to find the underlying cause of your symptoms and guide you to a more fulfilling life.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) therapy: TMS therapy uses magnetic fields to stimulate the nerves in the brain. This treatment improves depression symptoms without invasive methods.
We also offer select services via telemedicine for remote and homebound patients.
Children’s Behavioral Health Services Available
Our staff includes insurance-based professionals who specialize in child psychiatry. They aid children and adolescents in managing their behaviors and feelings. If your child needs behavioral health support, we offer a variety of services that can help. Some of our specialties include eating disorders, school avoidance and intellectual disabilities.
Premium Care in a Supportive Environment
Managing a behavioral health condition can become difficult, and we want to help. We provide all our insurance-based psychiatry services in a positive and compassionate setting, and our team wants to help you through every step of your journey to emotional well-being.
Locations We Serve
We welcome all patients looking for an insurance-based psychiatrist in the Washington, DC metro area. Our convenient location in Arlington, VA, makes our office accessible by the metro and bus. We are also opening a second location in Bethesda, MD. The areas our patients call home include:
- Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Fairfax, Tysons, Manassas)
- Maryland (Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Frederick, Chevy Chase)
- Washington, DC
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you’re ready to begin treatment or talk to us about our insurance-covered therapy, contact us using our online form or one of the methods on our contact page. We respond to all online inquiries within one business day. Our practice is open full days from Monday through Thursday and has hours available until 2 p.m. on Friday. Thank you for considering us as your behavioral health provider!